Is domains a Scrabble word?
Yes, domains is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Domains is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word domains.
- A particular environment or walk of life
- Territory over which rule or control is exercised
- (mathematics) the set of values of the independent variable for which a function is defined
- People in general; especially a distinctive group of people with some shared interest
- The content of a particular field of knowledge
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in domains?
1 Anagram of Domains
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to domains:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'domains'.