Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, docks is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
1. Come into dock
2. Deprive someone of benefits, as a penalty
3. Deduct from someone's wages
4. Remove or shorten the tail of an animal
5. Maneuver into a dock
1. An enclosure in a court of law where the defendant sits during the trial
2. Any of certain coarse weedy plants with long taproots, sometimes used as table greens or in folk medicine
3. A platform built out from the shore into the water and supported by piles; provides access to ships and boats
4. A platform where trucks or trains can be loaded or unloaded
5. Landing in a harbor next to a pier where ships are loaded and unloaded or repaired; may have gates to let water in or out
6. The solid bony part of the tail of an animal as distinguished from the hair
7. A short or shortened tail of certain animals
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in docks?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words