Is docks a Scrabble word?
Yes, docks is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Docks is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word docks
The meaning of docks
12 definitions of the word docks.
- Come into dock
- Deprive someone of benefits, as a penalty
- Deduct from someone's wages
- Remove or shorten the tail of an animal
- Maneuver into a dock
- An enclosure in a court of law where the defendant sits during the trial
- Any of certain coarse weedy plants with long taproots, sometimes used as table greens or in folk medicine
- A platform built out from the shore into the water and supported by piles; provides access to ships and boats
- A platform where trucks or trains can be loaded or unloaded
- Landing in a harbor next to a pier where ships are loaded and unloaded or repaired; may have gates to let water in or out
- The solid bony part of the tail of an animal as distinguished from the hair
- A short or shortened tail of certain animals
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in docks?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to docks:
Unscramble the letters in docks
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'docks'.
- E: socked