Is crying a Scrabble word?
Yes, crying is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Crying is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word crying
The meaning of crying
15 definitions of the word crying.
- Utter a sudden loud cry
- Shed tears because of sadness, rage, or pain
- Utter aloud; often with surprise, horror, or joy
- Proclaim or announce in public
- Demand immediate action
- Utter a characteristic sound
- Bring into a particular state by crying
- Demanding attention
- Conspicuously and outrageously bad or reprehensible
- The process of shedding tears (usually accompanied by sobs or other inarticulate sounds)
- A loud utterance; often in protest or opposition
- A loud utterance of emotion (especially when inarticulate)
- A slogan used to rally support for a cause
- A fit of weeping
- The characteristic utterance of an animal
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in crying?
2 Letter Words
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to crying:
Unscramble the letters in crying
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'crying'.
- S: scrying