Is crimson a Scrabble word?
Yes, crimson is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Crimson is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word crimson.
- Turn red, as if in embarrassment or shame
- Of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange); resembling the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies
- Characterized by violence or bloodshed
- (especially of the face) reddened or suffused with or as if with blood from emotion or exertion
- A deep and vivid red color
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in crimson?
1 Anagram of Crimson
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to crimson:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'crimson'.