Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Crimson
The definition of crimson, the meaning of the word Crimson:
Is crimson a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A deep and vivid red color
- v. - Turn red, as if in embarrassment or shame
- adj. - Of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange); resembling the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies
- adj. - Characterized by violence or bloodshed
- adj. - (especially of the face) reddened or suffused with or as if with blood from emotion or exertion
Crimson is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in crimson: C I M N O R S
1 Anagram of Crimson
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to crimson:
103 words found using the letters in "Crimson"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words