Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Corn
The definition of corn, the meaning of the word Corn:
Is corn a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Tall annual cereal grass bearing kernels on large ears: widely cultivated in America in many varieties; the principal cereal in Mexico and Central and South America since pre-Columbian times
- n. - The dried grains or kernels or corn used as animal feed or ground for meal
- n. - Ears of corn that can be prepared and served for human food
- n. - A hard thickening of the skin (especially on the top or sides of the toes) caused by the pressure of ill-fitting shoes
- n. - (Great Britain) any of various cereal plants (especially the dominant crop of the region--wheat in Great Britain or oats in Scotland and Ireland)
- n. - Whiskey distilled from a mash of not less than 80 percent corn
- n. - Something sentimental or trite
- v. - Feed (cattle) with corn
- v. - Preserve with salt
Corn is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in corn: C N O R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to corn:
8 words found using the letters in "Corn"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words