Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, corn is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Feed (cattle) with corn
2. Preserve with salt
1. Tall annual cereal grass bearing kernels on large ears: widely cultivated in America in many varieties; the principal cereal in Mexico and Central and South America since pre-Columbian times
2. The dried grains or kernels or corn used as animal feed or ground for meal
3. Ears of corn that can be prepared and served for human food
4. A hard thickening of the skin (especially on the top or sides of the toes) caused by the pressure of ill-fitting shoes
5. (Great Britain) any of various cereal plants (especially the dominant crop of the region--wheat in Great Britain or oats in Scotland and Ireland)
6. Whiskey distilled from a mash of not less than 80 percent corn
7. Something sentimental or trite
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in corn?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words