Is corn a Scrabble word?
Yes, corn is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Corn is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word corn.
- Feed (cattle) with corn
- Preserve with salt
- Tall annual cereal grass bearing kernels on large ears: widely cultivated in America in many varieties; the principal cereal in Mexico and Central and South America since pre-Columbian times
- The dried grains or kernels or corn used as animal feed or ground for meal
- Ears of corn that can be prepared and served for human food
- A hard thickening of the skin (especially on the top or sides of the toes) caused by the pressure of ill-fitting shoes
- (Great Britain) any of various cereal plants (especially the dominant crop of the region--wheat in Great Britain or oats in Scotland and Ireland)
- Whiskey distilled from a mash of not less than 80 percent corn
- Something sentimental or trite
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in corn?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to corn:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'corn'.