Is covered a Scrabble word?
Yes, covered is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
Covered is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
27 definitions of the word covered.
- Overlaid or spread or topped with or enclosed within something; sometimes used as a combining form
- Provide with a covering or cause to be covered
- Form a cover over
- Span an interval of distance, space or time
- Provide for
- Act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- Include in scope; include as part of something broader; have as one's sphere or territory
- Travel across or pass over
- Be responsible for reporting the details of, as in journalism
- Hold within range of an aimed firearm
- To take an action to protect against future problems
- Hide from view or knowledge
- Protect or defend (a position in a game)
- Maintain a check on; especially by patrolling
- Protect by insurance
- Make up for shortcomings or a feeling of inferiority by exaggerating good qualities
- Invest with a large or excessive amount of something
- Help out by taking someone's place and temporarily assuming his responsibilities
- Be sufficient to meet, defray, or offset the charge or cost of
- Spread over a surface to conceal or protect
- Cover as if with a shroud
- Copulate with a female, used especially of horses
- Put something on top of something else
- Play a higher card than the one previously played
- Be responsible for guarding an opponent in a game
- Sit on (eggs)
- Clothe, as if for protection from the elements
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in covered?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to covered:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'covered'.