Is corners a Scrabble word?
Yes, corners is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Corners is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word corners
The meaning of corners
14 definitions of the word corners.
- Gain control over
- Force a person or an animal into a position from which he cannot escape
- Turn a corner
- A place off to the side of an area
- The point where two lines meet or intersect
- An interior angle formed by two meeting walls
- The intersection of two streets
- The point where three areas or surfaces meet or intersect
- A small concavity
- A temporary monopoly on a kind of commercial trade
- A predicament from which a skillful or graceful escape is impossible
- A projecting part where two sides or edges meet
- A remote area
- (architecture) solid exterior angle of a building; especially one formed by a cornerstone
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in corners?
7 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Corners
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to corners:
Unscramble the letters in corners
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'corners'.