Yes, box is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Box is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word 'box'.
- Put into a box
- Hit with the fist
- Engage in a boxing match
- A (usually rectangular) container; may have a lid
- Private area in a theater or grandstand where a small group can watch the performance
- The quantity contained in a box
- A predicament from which a skillful or graceful escape is impossible
- A rectangular drawing
- Evergreen shrubs or small trees
- Any one of several designated areas on a ball field where the batter or catcher or coaches are positioned
- The driver's seat on a coach
- Separate partitioned area in a public place for a few people
- A blow with the hand (usually on the ear)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in box?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to box:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'box'.
- Y: boxy