Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Coaches
The definition of coaches, the meaning of the word Coaches:
Is coaches a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (sports) someone in charge of training an athlete or a team
- n. - A person who gives private instruction (as in singing, acting, etc.)
- n. - A railcar where passengers ride
- n. - A carriage pulled by four horses with one driver
- n. - A vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport
- v. - Teach and supervise (someone); act as a trainer or coach (to), as in sports
- v. - Drive a coach
Coaches is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in coaches: A C C E H O S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to coaches:
61 words found using the letters in "Coaches"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words