Is hood a Scrabble word?
Yes, hood is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Hood is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word hood.
- Cover with a hood
- An aggressive and violent young criminal
- A protective covering that is part of a plant
- (slang) a neighborhood
- A tubular attachment used to keep stray light out of the lens of a camera
- (falconry) a leather covering for a hawk's head
- Metal covering leading to a vent that exhausts smoke or fumes
- The folding roof of a carriage
- A headdress that protects the head and face
- Protective covering consisting of a metal part that covers the engine
- (zoology) an expandable part or marking that resembles a hood on the head or neck of an animal
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hood?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hood:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'hood'.