Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Hood
The definition of hood, the meaning of the word Hood:
Is hood a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An aggressive and violent young criminal
- n. - A protective covering that is part of a plant
- n. - (slang) a neighborhood
- n. - A tubular attachment used to keep stray light out of the lens of a camera
- n. - (falconry) a leather covering for a hawk's head
- n. - Metal covering leading to a vent that exhausts smoke or fumes
- n. - The folding roof of a carriage
- n. - A headdress that protects the head and face
- n. - Protective covering consisting of a metal part that covers the engine
- n. - (zoology) an expandable part or marking that resembles a hood on the head or neck of an animal
- v. - Cover with a hood
Hood is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in hood: D H O O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hood:
7 words found using the letters in "Hood"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words