Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Boom
The definition of boom, the meaning of the word Boom:
Is boom a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A deep prolonged loud noise
- n. - A state of economic prosperity
- n. - A sudden happening that brings good fortune (as a sudden opportunity to make money)
- n. - A pole carrying an overhead microphone projected over a film or tv set
- n. - Any of various more-or-less horizontal spars or poles used to extend the foot of a sail or for handling cargo or in mooring
- v. - Make a resonant sound, like artillery
- v. - Hit hard
- v. - Be the case that thunder is being heard
- v. - Make a deep hollow sound
- v. - Grow vigorously
Boom is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in boom: B M O O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to boom:
6 words found using the letters in "Boom"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words