Is bitter a Scrabble word?
Yes, bitter is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Bitter is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word bitter.
- Extremely and sharply
- Make bitter
- Marked by strong resentment or cynicism
- Very difficult to accept or bear
- Harsh or corrosive in tone
- Expressive of severe grief or regret
- Proceeding from or exhibiting great hostility or animosity
- Causing a sharp and acrid taste experience
- Causing a sharply painful or stinging sensation; used especially of cold
- English term for a dry sharp-tasting ale with strong flavor of hops (usually on draft)
- The taste experience when quinine or coffee is taken into the mouth
- The property of having a harsh unpleasant taste
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bitter?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bitter:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bitter'.