Is beefwood a Scrabble word?
Yes, beefwood is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 17 points in Scrabble, and 18 points in Words with Friends
Beefwood is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word beefwood.
- A tropical hardwood tree yielding balata gum and heavy red timber
- Any of several heavy hard reddish chiefly tropical woods of the families Casuarinaceae and Proteaceae; some used for cabinetwork
- Any of several Australian trees of the genus Casuarina yielding heavy hard red wood used in cabinetwork
- Tree or tall shrub with shiny leaves and umbels of fragrant creamy-white flowers; yields hard heavy reddish wood
- Tree yielding hard heavy reddish wood
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in beefwood?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to beefwood:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'beefwood'.
- S: beefwoods