Is wood a Scrabble word?
Yes, wood is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Wood is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word wood
The meaning of wood
8 definitions of the word wood.
- The hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- The trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
- English conductor (1869-1944)
- English writer of novels about murders and thefts and forgeries (1814-1887)
- United States painter noted for works based on life in the Midwest (1892-1942)
- Any wind instrument other than the brass instruments
- A golf club with a long shaft used to hit long shots; originally made with a wooden head
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wood?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wood:
Unscramble the letters in wood
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'wood'.