Is beams a Scrabble word?
Yes, beams is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Beams is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word beams.
- Smile radiantly; express joy through one's facial expression
- Emit light; be bright, as of the sun or a light
- Express with a beaming face or smile
- Broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
- Have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- Experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- A signal transmitted along a narrow path; guides airplane pilots in darkness or bad weather
- Long thick piece of wood or metal or concrete, etc., used in construction
- A group of nearly parallel lines of electromagnetic radiation
- A column of light (as from a beacon)
- (nautical) breadth amidships
- The broad side of a ship
- A gymnastic apparatus used by women gymnasts
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in beams?
2 Anagrams of Beams
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to beams:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'beams'.