Is basin a Scrabble word?
Yes, basin is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Basin is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word basin.
- A bowl-shaped vessel; usually used for holding food or liquids
- The quantity that a basin will hold
- A natural depression in the surface of the land often with a lake at the bottom of it
- The entire geographical area drained by a river and its tributaries; an area characterized by all runoff being conveyed to the same outlet
- A bathroom sink that is permanently installed and connected to a water supply and drainpipe; where you can wash your hands and face
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in basin?
2 Anagrams of Basin
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to basin:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'basin'.