Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Basin
The definition of basin, the meaning of the word Basin:
Is basin a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A bowl-shaped vessel; usually used for holding food or liquids
- n. - The quantity that a basin will hold
- n. - A natural depression in the surface of the land often with a lake at the bottom of it
- n. - The entire geographical area drained by a river and its tributaries; an area characterized by all runoff being conveyed to the same outlet
- n. - A bathroom sink that is permanently installed and connected to a water supply and drainpipe; where you can wash your hands and face
Basin is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in basin: A B I N S
2 Anagrams of Basin
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to basin:
37 words found using the letters in "Basin"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words