Is bands a Scrabble word?
Yes, bands is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Bands is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word bands.
- Bind or tie together, as with a band
- Attach a ring to the foot of, in order to identify
- An unofficial association of people or groups
- Instrumentalists not including string players
- A stripe or stripes of contrasting color
- An adornment consisting of a strip of a contrasting color or material
- A group of musicians playing popular music for dancing
- A range of frequencies between two limits
- A thin flat strip of flexible material that is worn around the body or one of the limbs (especially to decorate the body)
- A cord-like tissue connecting two larger parts of an anatomical structure
- Jewelry consisting of a circlet of precious metal (often set with jewels) worn on the finger
- A driving belt in machinery
- A thin flat strip or loop of flexible material that goes around or over something else, typically to hold it together or as a decoration
- A strip of material attached to the leg of a bird to identify it (as in studies of bird migration)
- A restraint put around something to hold it together
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bands?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bands:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bands'.