Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Sashay
The definition of sashay, the meaning of the word Sashay:
Is sashay a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A square dance figure; partners circle each other taking sideways steps
- n. - (ballet) quick gliding steps with one foot always leading
- n. - A journey taken for pleasure
- v. - Move sideways
- v. - To walk with a lofty proud gait, often in an attempt to impress others
- v. - Perform a chasse step, in ballet
Sashay is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in sashay: A A H S S Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sashay:
30 words found using the letters in "Sashay"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words