Is roach a Scrabble word?
Yes, roach is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Roach is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word roach
The meaning of roach
7 definitions of the word roach.
- Comb (hair) into a roach
- Cut the mane off (a horse)
- A roll of hair brushed back from the forehead
- The butt of a marijuana cigarette
- Street names for flunitrazepan
- Any of numerous chiefly nocturnal insects; some are domestic pests
- European freshwater food fish having a greenish back
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in roach?
5 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Roach
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to roach:
Unscramble the letters in roach
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'roach'.