Synonyms of Mated
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
23 Synonyms for Mated
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for mated:
- v. - Engage in sexual intercourse
- v. - Bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- v. - Place an opponent's king under an attack from which it cannot escape and thus ending the game
- v. - Twist together or entwine into a confusing mass
- v. - Change texture so as to become matted and felt-like
- adj. - Used of gloves, socks, etc.