Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, snarl is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
1. Utter in an angry, sharp, or abrupt tone
2. Make a snarling noise or move with a snarling noise
3. Twist together or entwine into a confusing mass
4. Make more complicated or confused through entanglements
1. A vicious angry growl
2. An angry vicious expression
3. Something jumbled or confused
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in snarl?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words