Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Snarl
The definition of snarl, the meaning of the word Snarl:
Is snarl a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A vicious angry growl
- n. - An angry vicious expression
- n. - Something jumbled or confused
- v. - Utter in an angry, sharp, or abrupt tone
- v. - Make a snarling noise or move with a snarling noise
- v. - Twist together or entwine into a confusing mass
- v. - Make more complicated or confused through entanglements
Snarl is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in snarl: A L N R S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to snarl:
14 words found using the letters in "Snarl"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words