Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Younger
The definition of younger, the meaning of the word Younger:
Is younger a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Used of the younger of two persons of the same name especially used to distinguish a son from his father
- adj. - (used of living things especially persons) in an early period of life or development or growth
- adj. - (of crops) harvested at an early stage of development; before complete maturity
- adj. - Suggestive of youth; vigorous and fresh
- adj. - Being in its early stage
- adj. - Not tried or tested by experience
Younger is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in younger: E G N O R U Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to younger:
75 words found using the letters in "Younger"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words