Is swells a Scrabble word?
Yes, swells is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Swells is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word swells.
- Increase in size, magnitude, number, or intensity
- Become filled with pride, arrogance, or anger
- Expand abnormally
- Come up (as of feelings and thoughts, or other ephemeral things)
- Come up, as of a liquid
- Cause to become swollen
- The undulating movement of the surface of the open sea
- A rounded elevation (especially one on an ocean floor)
- A crescendo followed by a decrescendo
- A man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in swells?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to swells:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'swells'.
- A: lawless