Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Swells
The definition of swells, the meaning of the word Swells:
Is swells a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The undulating movement of the surface of the open sea
- n. - A rounded elevation (especially one on an ocean floor)
- n. - A crescendo followed by a decrescendo
- n. - A man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance
- v. - Increase in size, magnitude, number, or intensity
- v. - Become filled with pride, arrogance, or anger
- v. - Expand abnormally
- v. - Come up (as of feelings and thoughts, or other ephemeral things)
- v. - Come up, as of a liquid
- v. - Cause to become swollen
Swells is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in swells: E L L S S W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to swells:
20 words found using the letters in "Swells"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words