Is wards a Scrabble word?
Yes, wards is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Wards is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word wards.
- Watch over or shield from danger or harm; protect
- A person who is under the protection or in the custody of another
- A district into which a city or town is divided for the purpose of administration and elections
- Block forming a division of a hospital (or a suite of rooms) shared by patients who need a similar kind of care
- English economist and conservationist (1914-1981)
- English writer of novels who was an active opponent of the women's suffrage movement (1851-1920)
- United States businessman who in 1872 established a successful mail-order business (1843-1913)
- A division of a prison (usually consisting of several cells)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wards?
2 Anagrams of Wards
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wards:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'wards'.