Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, wards is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Watch over or shield from danger or harm; protect
1. A person who is under the protection or in the custody of another
2. A district into which a city or town is divided for the purpose of administration and elections
3. Block forming a division of a hospital (or a suite of rooms) shared by patients who need a similar kind of care
4. English economist and conservationist (1914-1981)
5. English writer of novels who was an active opponent of the women's suffrage movement (1851-1920)
6. United States businessman who in 1872 established a successful mail-order business (1843-1913)
7. A division of a prison (usually consisting of several cells)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wards?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words