Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, walks is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
1. Use one's feet to advance; advance by steps
2. Accompany or escort
3. Obtain a base on balls
4. Traverse or cover by walking
5. Give a base on balls to
6. Live or behave in a specified manner
7. Be or act in association with
8. Walk at a pace
9. Make walk
10. Take a walk; go for a walk; walk for pleasure
1. The act of traveling by foot
2. (baseball) an advance to first base by a batter who receives four balls
3. Manner of walking
4. The act of walking somewhere
5. A path set aside for walking
6. A slow gait of a horse in which two feet are always on the ground
7. Careers in general
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in walks?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words