Yes, laws is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Laws is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'laws'.
- The first of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures comprising the first five books of the Hebrew Bible considered as a unit
- The collection of rules imposed by authority
- Legal document setting forth rules governing a particular kind of activity
- A rule or body of rules of conduct inherent in human nature and essential to or binding upon human society
- A generalization that describes recurring facts or events in nature
- The branch of philosophy concerned with the law and the principles that lead courts to make the decisions they do
- The learned profession that is mastered by graduate study in a law school and that is responsible for the judicial system
- The force of policemen and officers
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in laws?
2 Anagrams of Laws
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to laws:
There are 15 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'laws'.