Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Laws
The definition of laws, the meaning of the word Laws:
Is laws a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The first of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures comprising the first five books of the Hebrew Bible considered as a unit
- n. - The collection of rules imposed by authority
- n. - Legal document setting forth rules governing a particular kind of activity
- n. - A rule or body of rules of conduct inherent in human nature and essential to or binding upon human society
- n. - A generalization that describes recurring facts or events in nature
- n. - The branch of philosophy concerned with the law and the principles that lead courts to make the decisions they do
- n. - The learned profession that is mastered by graduate study in a law school and that is responsible for the judicial system
- n. - The force of policemen and officers
Laws is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in laws: A L S W
2 Anagrams of Laws
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to laws:
13 words found using the letters in "Laws"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words