Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Law
The definition of law, the meaning of the word Law:
Is law a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The collection of rules imposed by authority
- n. - Legal document setting forth rules governing a particular kind of activity
- n. - A rule or body of rules of conduct inherent in human nature and essential to or binding upon human society
- n. - A generalization that describes recurring facts or events in nature
- n. - The branch of philosophy concerned with the law and the principles that lead courts to make the decisions they do
- n. - The learned profession that is mastered by graduate study in a law school and that is responsible for the judicial system
- n. - The force of policemen and officers
Law is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in law: A L W
1 Anagram of Law
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to law:
4 words found using the letters in "Law"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words