Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, law is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
1. The collection of rules imposed by authority
2. Legal document setting forth rules governing a particular kind of activity
3. A rule or body of rules of conduct inherent in human nature and essential to or binding upon human society
4. A generalization that describes recurring facts or events in nature
5. The branch of philosophy concerned with the law and the principles that lead courts to make the decisions they do
6. The learned profession that is mastered by graduate study in a law school and that is responsible for the judicial system
7. The force of policemen and officers
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in law?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words