Is waits a Scrabble word?
Yes, waits is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Waits is a valid Scrabble word.
Waits is a word starting with w ending with s. Check our list of words starting with w ending with s.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word waits.
- Stay in one place and anticipate or expect something
- Wait before acting
- Look forward to the probable occurrence of
- Serve as a waiter or waitress in a restaurant
- Time during which some action is awaited
- The act of waiting (remaining inactive in one place while expecting something)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in waits?
1 Anagram of Waits
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to waits:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'waits'.