Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Waits
The definition of waits, the meaning of the word Waits:
Is waits a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Time during which some action is awaited
- n. - The act of waiting (remaining inactive in one place while expecting something)
- v. - Stay in one place and anticipate or expect something
- v. - Wait before acting
- v. - Look forward to the probable occurrence of
- v. - Serve as a waiter or waitress in a restaurant
Waits is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in waits: A I S T W
1 Anagram of Waits
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to waits:
35 words found using the letters in "Waits"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words