Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Wagons
The definition of wagons, the meaning of the word Wagons:
Is wagons a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any of various kinds of wheeled vehicles drawn by an animal or a tractor
- n. - Van used by police to transport prisoners
- n. - A group of seven bright stars in the constellation Ursa Major
- n. - A child's four-wheeled toy cart sometimes used for coasting
- n. - A car that has a long body and rear door with space behind rear seat
Wagons is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in wagons: A G N O S W
1 Anagram of Wagons
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wagons:
68 words found using the letters in "Wagons"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words