Is votes a Scrabble word?
Yes, votes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Votes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word votes.
- Express one's preference for a candidate or for a measure or resolution; cast a vote
- Express one's choice or preference by vote
- Express a choice or opinion
- Be guided by in voting
- Bring into existence or make available by vote
- A choice that is made by counting the number of people in favor of each alternative
- The opinion of a group as determined by voting
- A legal right guaranteed by the 15th amendment to the US Constitution; guaranteed to women by the 19th amendment
- A body of voters who have the same interests
- The total number of voters who participated
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in votes?
1 Anagram of Votes
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to votes:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'votes'.