Is violating a Scrabble word?
Yes, violating is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
Violating is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word violating.
- Fail to agree with; be in violation of; as of rules or patterns
- Act in disregard of laws, rules, contracts, or promises
- Violate the sacred character of a place or language
- Force (someone) to have sex against their will
- Destroy and strip of its possession
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in violating?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to violating:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'violating'.