Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Vests
The definition of vests, the meaning of the word Vests:
Is vests a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A man's sleeveless garment worn underneath a coat
- n. - A collarless men's undergarment for the upper part of the body
- v. - Provide with power and authority
- v. - Place (authority, property, or rights) in the control of a person or group of persons
- v. - Become legally vested
- v. - Clothe oneself in ecclesiastical garments
- v. - Clothe formally; especially in ecclesiastical robes
Vests is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in vests: E S S T V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to vests:
8 words found using the letters in "Vests"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words