Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Trouble
The definition of trouble, the meaning of the word Trouble:
Is trouble a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A source of difficulty
- n. - An angry disturbance
- n. - An event causing distress or pain
- n. - An effort that is inconvenient
- n. - A strong feeling of anxiety
- n. - An unwanted pregnancy
- v. - Move deeply
- v. - To cause inconvenience or discomfort to
- v. - Disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed
- v. - Take the trouble to do something; concern oneself
- v. - Cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
Trouble is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in trouble: B E L O R T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to trouble:
101 words found using the letters in "Trouble"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words