Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Trick
The definition of trick, the meaning of the word Trick:
Is trick a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A cunning or deceitful action or device
- n. - A period of work or duty
- n. - An attempt to get you to do something foolish or imprudent
- n. - A ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
- n. - An illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
- n. - A prostitute's customer
- n. - (card games) in a single round, the sequence of cards played by all the players; the high card is the winner
- v. - Deceive somebody
Trick is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in trick: C I K R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to trick:
11 words found using the letters in "Trick"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words