Yes, trenches is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Trenches is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word 'trenches'.
- Impinge or infringe upon
- Fortify by surrounding with trenches
- Cut or carve deeply into
- Set, plant, or bury in a trench
- Cut a trench in, as for drainage
- Dig a trench or trenches
- A ditch dug as a fortification having a parapet of the excavated earth
- A long steep-sided depression in the ocean floor
- Any long ditch cut in the ground
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in trenches?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to trenches:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'trenches'.