Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Torture
The definition of torture, the meaning of the word Torture:
Is torture a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Extreme mental distress
- n. - Unbearable physical pain
- n. - Intense feelings of suffering; acute mental or physical pain
- n. - The act of distorting something so it seems to mean something it was not intended to mean
- n. - The deliberate, systematic, or wanton infliction of physical or mental suffering by one or more persons in an attempt to force another person to yield information or to make a confession or for any other reason
- v. - Torment emotionally or mentally
- v. - Subject to torture
Torture is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in torture: E O R R T T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to torture:
55 words found using the letters in "Torture"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words