Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Trot
The definition of trot, the meaning of the word Trot:
Is trot a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A slow pace of running
- n. - Radicals who support Trotsky's theory that socialism must be established throughout the world by continuing revolution
- n. - A literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
- n. - A gait faster than a walk; diagonally opposite legs strike the ground together
- v. - Run at a moderately swift pace
- v. - Ride at a trot
- v. - Cause to trot
Trot is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in trot: O R T T
1 Anagram of Trot
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to trot:
7 words found using the letters in "Trot"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words