Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, tempers is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
1. Bring to a desired consistency, texture, or hardness by a process of gradually heating and cooling
2. Harden by reheating and cooling in oil
3. Adjust the pitch (of pianos)
4. Make more temperate, acceptable, or suitable by adding something else; moderate
1. A sudden outburst of anger
2. A characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary) state of feeling
3. A disposition to exhibit uncontrolled anger
4. The elasticity and hardness of a metal object; its ability to absorb considerable energy before cracking
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tempers?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words