Is tempers a Scrabble word?
Yes, tempers is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Tempers is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word tempers.
- Bring to a desired consistency, texture, or hardness by a process of gradually heating and cooling
- Harden by reheating and cooling in oil
- Adjust the pitch (of pianos)
- Make more temperate, acceptable, or suitable by adding something else; moderate
- A sudden outburst of anger
- A characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary) state of feeling
- A disposition to exhibit uncontrolled anger
- The elasticity and hardness of a metal object; its ability to absorb considerable energy before cracking
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tempers?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tempers:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'tempers'.