Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Tempers
The definition of tempers, the meaning of the word Tempers:
Is tempers a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A sudden outburst of anger
- n. - A characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary) state of feeling
- n. - A disposition to exhibit uncontrolled anger
- n. - The elasticity and hardness of a metal object; its ability to absorb considerable energy before cracking
- v. - Bring to a desired consistency, texture, or hardness by a process of gradually heating and cooling
- v. - Harden by reheating and cooling in oil
- v. - Adjust the pitch (of pianos)
- v. - Make more temperate, acceptable, or suitable by adding something else; moderate
- v. - Restrain
Tempers is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in tempers: E E M P R S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tempers:
98 words found using the letters in "Tempers"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words