Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Preempts
The definition of preempts, the meaning of the word Preempts:
Is preempts a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A high bid that is intended to prevent the opposing players from bidding
- v. - Acquire for oneself before others can do so
- v. - Take the place of or have precedence over
- v. - Gain possession of by prior right or opportunity, especially so as to obtain the right to buy (land)
- v. - Make a preemptive bid in the game of bridge
Preempts is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in preempts: E E M P P R S T
112 words found using the letters in "Preempts"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words