Is sweeps a Scrabble word?
Yes, sweeps is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Sweeps is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word sweeps
The meaning of sweeps
15 definitions of the word sweeps.
- Sweep across or over
- Move with sweeping, effortless, gliding motions
- Sweep with a broom or as if with a broom
- Force into some kind of situation, condition, or course of action
- To cover or extend over an area or time period
- Clean by sweeping
- Win an overwhelming victory in or on
- Cover the entire range of
- Make a big sweeping gesture or movement
- A wide scope
- Someone who cleans soot from chimneys
- Winning all or all but one of the tricks in bridge
- A long oar used in an open boat
- (American football) an attempt to advance the ball by running around the end of the line
- A movement in an arc
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sweeps?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sweeps:
Unscramble the letters in sweeps
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sweeps'.