Is squint a Scrabble word?
Yes, squint is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
Squint is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word squint
The meaning of squint
6 definitions of the word squint.
- Cross one's eyes as if in strabismus
- Be cross-eyed; have a squint or strabismus
- Partly close one's eyes, as when hit by direct blinding light
- (used especially of glances) directed to one side with or as if with doubt or suspicion or envy
- Abnormal alignment of one or both eyes
- The act of squinting; looking with the eyes partly closed
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in squint?
6 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Squint
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to squint:
Unscramble the letters in squint
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'squint'.