Is spikes a Scrabble word?
Yes, spikes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Spikes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
17 definitions of the word spikes.
- Stand in the way of
- Pierce with a sharp stake or point
- Secure with spikes
- Bring forth a spike or spikes
- Add alcohol to (beverages)
- Manifest a sharp increase
- A transient variation in voltage or current
- Sports equipment consisting of a sharp point on the sole of a shoe worn by athletes
- Fruiting spike of a cereal plant especially corn
- (botany) an indeterminate inflorescence bearing sessile flowers on an unbranched axis
- A sharp rise followed by a sharp decline
- A very high narrow heel on women's shoes
- Each of the sharp points on the soles of athletic shoes to prevent slipping (or the shoes themselves)
- A sharp-pointed projection along the top of a fence or wall (or a dinosaur)
- A long, thin sharp-pointed implement (wood or metal)
- Any holding device consisting of a rigid, sharp-pointed object
- A large stout nail
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in spikes?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spikes:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'spikes'.