Is phrase a Scrabble word?
Yes, phrase is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Phrase is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word phrase.
- Put into words or an expression
- Divide, combine, or mark into phrases
- An expression consisting of one or more words forming a grammatical constituent of a sentence
- A short musical passage
- An expression whose meanings cannot be inferred from the meanings of the words that make it up
- Dance movements that are linked in a single choreographic sequence
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in phrase?
4 Anagrams of Phrase
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to phrase:
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'phrase'.