Is solicit a Scrabble word?
Yes, solicit is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Solicit is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word solicit.
- Make a solicitation or entreaty for something; request urgently or persistently
- Make amorous advances towards
- Approach with an offer of sexual favors
- Incite, move, or persuade to some act of lawlessness or insubordination
- Make a solicitation or petition for something desired
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in solicit?
1 Anagram of Solicit
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to solicit:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'solicit'.