Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Snows
The definition of snows, the meaning of the word Snows:
Is snows a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Precipitation falling from clouds in the form of ice crystals
- n. - A layer of snowflakes (white crystals of frozen water) covering the ground
- n. - English writer of novels about moral dilemmas in academe (1905-1980)
- n. - Street names for cocaine
- v. - Fall as snow
- v. - Conceal one's true motives from especially by elaborately feigning good intentions so as to gain an end
Snows is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in snows: N O S S W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to snows:
22 words found using the letters in "Snows"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words