Is smacks a Scrabble word?
Yes, smacks is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
Smacks is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word smacks.
- Deliver a hard blow to
- Have an element suggestive (of something)
- Have a distinctive or characteristic taste
- Kiss lightly
- Press (the lips) together and open (the lips) noisily, as in eating
- A blow from a flat object (as an open hand)
- The taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- A sailing ship (usually rigged like a sloop or cutter) used in fishing and sailing along the coast
- Street names for heroin
- An enthusiastic kiss
- The act of smacking something; a blow delivered with an open hand