Is kinks a Scrabble word?
Yes, kinks is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Kinks is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word kinks.
- Curl tightly
- Form a curl, curve, or kink
- A painful muscle spasm especially in the neck or back (`rick' and `wrick' are British)
- A sharp bend in a line produced when a line having a loop is pulled tight
- A person with unusual sexual tastes
- An eccentric idea
- A difficulty or flaw in a plan or operation
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in kinks?
1 Anagram of Kinks
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to kinks:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'kinks'.
- S: skinks