Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Kinks
The definition of kinks, the meaning of the word Kinks:
Is kinks a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A painful muscle spasm especially in the neck or back (`rick' and `wrick' are British)
- n. - A sharp bend in a line produced when a line having a loop is pulled tight
- n. - A person with unusual sexual tastes
- n. - An eccentric idea
- n. - A difficulty or flaw in a plan or operation
- v. - Curl tightly
- v. - Form a curl, curve, or kink
Kinks is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in kinks: I K K N S
1 Anagram of Kinks
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to kinks:
16 words found using the letters in "Kinks"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words