Is shows a Scrabble word?
Yes, shows is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Shows is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
16 definitions of the word shows.
- Give an exhibition of to an interested audience
- Establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment
- Provide evidence for
- Make visible or noticeable
- Show in, or as in, a picture
- Give expression to
- Indicate a place, direction, person, or thing; either spatially or figuratively
- Be or become visible or noticeable
- Indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments
- Give evidence of, as of records
- Take (someone) to their seats, as in theaters or auditoriums
- Finish third or better in a horse or dog race
- The act of publicly exhibiting or entertaining
- Something intended to communicate a particular impression
- A social event involving a public performance or entertainment
- Pretending that something is the case in order to make a good impression
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in shows?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shows:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'shows'.