Is showers a Scrabble word?
Yes, showers is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Showers is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word showers.
- Expend profusely; also used with abstract nouns
- Spray or sprinkle with
- Take a shower; wash one's body in the shower
- Rain abundantly
- Provide abundantly with
- A plumbing fixture that sprays water over you
- Washing yourself by standing upright under water sprayed from a nozzle
- A brief period of precipitation
- A sudden downpour (as of tears or sparks etc) likened to a rain shower
- Someone who organizes an exhibit for others to see
- A party of friends assembled to present gifts (usually of a specified kind) to a person
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in showers?
1 Anagram of Showers
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to showers:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'showers'.