Is shops a Scrabble word?
Yes, shops is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Shops is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word shops.
- Do one's shopping
- Do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
- Shop around; not necessarily buying
- Give away information about somebody
- A mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services
- Small workplace where handcrafts or manufacturing are done
- A course of instruction in a trade (as carpentry or electricity)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in shops?
1 Anagram of Shops
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shops:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'shops'.